1. A bald manager has never won the Premier League title.
2. Ac Milan’s earnings for the 2015/2016 were £167m, while Ronaldo’s earnings were £190m.
3. Barcelona has never lost a game when Luis Suarez scored.
4. In 2012/13 UCL game Real Madrid vs Dortmund, Jose Mourinho was trying to tell Mesut Ozil to play higher up the pitch, but couldn’t reach him. When Marcel Schmetzer got close to take the throw-in, Mourinho went up to him and told him what to tell Ozil as if he was talking to one of his own players. When Schmetzer delivered the message to him, Ozil seemed confused but looked back at Mourinho and saw confirmation.
5. In 1997, Arsene Wenger once took Gigi Buffon on a dinner so as to convince him to sign for Arsenal.
6. Delima Ronaldo remains the youngest player to be crowned as the World player of the year at the age of 20. Ronaldo and Messi won their first award at ages 23 and 22 respectively.
7. Delima Ronaldo scored 88 goals dribbling past the goalkeeper.
8. Every Premier League manager that has signed Christian Benteke has been fired.
9. Nine of the eleven players in 2016 FIFPro World XI are from Barcelona and Real Madrid.
10. Cristiano Ronaldo remains The Uefa Champions League’s All time top scorer, Most Assists, Most Free kick goals, Most Headers, Most goals in a season, Most Away goals, Most Penalties, Top scorer in group stage games and Top scorers in Knock out stages.