1. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has now lifted 32 trophies in his glittering career.
2. Carles Puyol is the only captain in football history to lift 6 trophies in a year.
3. Ngolo Kante even tackles his hair before it grows.
4. Lionel Messi has a word in the Spanish dictionary invented because of him. “Imessionante” that means “The perfect way to play football”
5. The Chinese Super League spent £350m on transfers but only ten people came to watch the first game of the season.
6. In 2012, Lionel Messi had his left foot cast in solid gold. The sculpture weighed 25kg and was sold for €4m
7. Despite having a huge salary, Gabriel Jesus’ mother still manages his salary and gives him pocket money to keep his feet on the ground.
8. Former Barcelona goalkeeper Jose Manuel Pinto is now a music producer and has a track on the upcoming Fast and Furious 8 movie.
9. Only 3 players born after the Premier league began have scored Premier League hat-tricks: Raheem Sterling, Harry Kane and Romelu Lukaku.
10. Manchester United is the only team in the Champions League era to have won the competition unbeaten, twice.