1. Mark Hughes once played two games in a single day. In the morning, he played for Wales in Croatia, before driving across the border to turn out for Bayern Munich in the afternoon.
2. Since Andrea Pirlo moved on a free transfer from AC Milan to Juventus in 2011 he has won the Serie A every year till he left in 2015.
3. Paul Scholes scored on his 1st, 100th, 300th, 400th, 500th and 700th appearance for Manchester United.
4. Patrice Evra learned Korean so that he could communicate better with former team mate Ji Sung Park.
5. John Terry is the co-president of Chelsea Ladies Football Club.
6. Real Madrid have Ronaldo’s legs insured for £90million
7. According to official FIFA rules, if a player scores an own goal directly from an indirect free kick, the goal is ruled out and the opponents receive a corner.
8. Luis Suarez’s daughter’s name, Delfina, is an anagram of Anfield.
9. Gerard Pique made his Manchester United debut as a striker.
10. If the Premier League only counted goals scored by Englishmen, Manchester City would have been relegated.
Compiled by: Adeleke Kazeem